The Yearly Championship 2010 – 2011
Tournament plays on Saturday, May 21st at AllStar Billiards in Winder. Register at noon and Cards Fly at 1:00 p.m.!
The APC Yearly Championship Tournament awards a $1,500 seat into the World Series of Poker in Las Vegas! The Yearly qualification period started in Summer Season ’10, extended through Fall Season ’10, and finishes with the conclusion of Winter Season ‘11. This tournament combines results from all three seasons of the year.
Here are the qualifications for the Yearly Championship Tournament:
- Finish in the top 100 in total points combined through Summer Season ’10, Fall Season ’10, and Winter Season ’11
- Win any Monthly Points Race
- Win any Monthly Points Tournament
- Win any Season Points Race
- Win any Season Championship Tournament
- Win any qualified Venue Season Points Race
- Win any Venue Season Championship Tournament
- Win any All Stars Tournament
- Qualify for All Stars all three seasons
In the Yearly Championship Tournament you can win:
- 1st place = $1500 Seat in the WSOP in Vegas + $750 for travel + Custom Card Guard + APC Gear
- 2nd place = $300 + Choice of APC Gear
- 3rd place = $200 + Choice of APC Gear
- 4th place – 10th place – Choice of APC Gear
Tournament Structure: This will be an antes style tournament using the following NEW blind structure.
This is the tournament of the winners from three seasons, and is the most exciting tournament of any year!