Atlanta Poker Club – Poker Entertainment Company
|We organize, host and promote Atlanta Poker Club events at locations across metro Atlanta and the surrounding counties. We are a value-added entertainment company providing poker tournament & league services to restaurants, bars, and pubs across north Georgia since April 2004. We have a large, loyal and ever-growing member base. We provide 100% non-gambling and 100% legal events.|
|Call us today at 678-650-8125 to get started!|
Since April 20, 2004 the Atlanta Poker Club has been organizing, hosting and promoting free roll texas holdem games at pubs and restaurants around northeast Georgia. We have never missed a scheduled event!
The APC has 10K+ loyal members with a passion for poker!
Click to find a list of locations to play poker in Atlanta with us! With a huge player base & multiple events every day of the week, the APC is primed with players looking for places to earn league points. We promote, organize and operate the events at your location and our goal is to bring in large numbers of hungry and thirsty patrons to your venue where they compete in and enjoy playing in legal (free) APC poker league tournaments.
We are the premier poker club in Atlanta and our league structure is designed to bring the maximum number of people, ready to spend money, into your venue and keep them coming back week after week. Hire us and see how our successful poker club can turn your slowest nights into your busiest.
To get started, please call the Atlanta Poker Club Office at 678-650-8125
Please call M-F from 9am-6pm. We will answer all of your questions and provide you with your new venue packet which contains everything you need to know about hosting successful poker events. We look forward to being your poker company of choice in Atlanta and working together into the future. If you have more questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thanks and we’ll see you at the tables!
Jason, Brad and the entire team at the Atlanta Poker Club
p.s. Don’t delay! Your areas, days & times may soon be taken. current event calendar
Frequently Asked Questions for “Bar Poker”
Is my establishment (bar, restaurant, hotel) a good fit for poker?
Most likely, yes. Ideally you will want to have enough room to fit 3-5 of our full size Texas Holdem Poker tables, which are 7.5 feet long and 3.5 feet wide. If you are unsure if your space will be appropriate, just contact our sales rep and we will take a look.
What makes the APC different than other companies offering poker services?
- Proven track record of success, beginning in 2004
- Structure designed to encourage player purchases
- Large, active, loyal player base
- Innovative league structure designed to offer maximum value to venues & players
- Well trained, friendly and professional staff
- Your waitstaff will love APC players! Our players tip and take care of your team.
How long does a tournament usually take?
A standard tournament takes around 4 hours.
How do the prizes work?
We provide league wide prizes to ll players. We encourage venue owners to provide prizes specific to the people who play at your venue. This includes any nightly prize like bar cash and seasonal prizes that happen once every four months. You can learn more about what the Atlanta poker club provides for prizes here. We will work with you to promote any special prizes at your venue to our player base!
How will a typical Poker Night work?
- You provide the space, wait staff, food & drinks.
- We provide the poker equipment including poker table tops that sit on top of your existing table tops.
- We provide a well trained Tournament Director who sets up, runs and breaks down the event
At least one hour before tournament start time, a trained APC tournament director will be on site to set up your poker tournament. At about the same time, players will begin to arrive to register and to play in the pre-game turbo tournament. Make sure you have enough wait staff, as the players will arrive hungry & thirsty! Our staff then runs the main event from start to finish, taking a break an hour into the tourney where desserts and drinks are commonly ordered in mass by the players. Players who are knocked out early can play in the second chance tournament. And don’t worry, the friendly, well-trained APC Staff handles it all from setup to breakdown and will leave your place in the same condition as when we got there.
Do the players pay anything to play?
No. Players play 100% free in any and all Atlanta Poker Club tournaments. You can not charge a cover charge or require a purchase of any kind.
- There are no cash/value requirements for tournament entry.
- Gambling is not allowed and will not be tolerated.
- Players may never risk anything of value.
- No cash on the poker tables.
- Players are awarded poker league points, which have no $ value.
How can I help promote my poker events and make sure they are a success?
With our current member base, brand, and marketing plan, we are confident your tournaments will be a success. The most successful of our venues engage in their own marketing, make sure everyone who comes into your venue knows you offer poker tournaments.
- Post flyers/APC sign in high traffic areas of your venue. Many beverage vendors are more than happy to produce banners advertising your poker night for you if you ask.
- Pass out the new player invitation cards you can pass out to anyone who might be interested that invite them out to play and offer them a bonus chip for doing so.
- Offer an exciting grand prize and offer it to your venue champion at the conclusion of the season that we will announce and promote for you across our entire league, letting everyone know why they should come play there.
- Offer food specials to poker players. Perhaps coupons for a discount or a free side item if they come to eat on days other than poker nights.
Call the Atlanta Poker Club today! 678-650-8125